- Why New Years Resolutions Fail?The first podcast of the year!!! It’s going to be great! We have some giants on the show tonight. We have motivational speaker and Entrepreneur Tyra Louis Banks￼ and Apostle Lady Schowanda Michael from Higher Heights International Outreach Ministries. Tonight we are discussing “Why New Years Resolutions Fail?” I believe this is an important conversation […]
- Thriving After TraumaSuper excited to get back into this conversation on Trauma with Shona Chavis Dotson. It’s part 2 of last week’s show because one show was not enough to address such an important issue as healing from past trauma.
- Surviving TraumaTonight on the Libertybr Podcast we have the honor of having Shona Chavis Dotson as our special guest! She is the founder of (avA) - a voice Awakening and Straight Outta Trauma, whose sole purpose is to help heal, equip, and train people in the awareness of trauma. Being a survivor of child sexual abuse […]
- Comparing Yourself To Others With Lady Nola JohnsonWhat an amazing show! This week on the LibertyBR Podcast I am super excited to have as our special guest Lady Nola Johnson! She will discuss her new book “Comparing yourself to others” tonight. Nola Johnson is a United States Navy Veteran of 14 years, six-time Published Author, and Training and Development Specialist for Transitioning […]
- The Election, The Church and Current EventsNew season starts today! Let’s talk Election, politics in the church, current events, Paula White, COVID-19 and anything else that comes up! Let’s get it!
- Imperfect Unity-No Where to HideGod wants to have an intimate relationship with us but we try to hide our brokenness from him. In tonight's message, we will discuss how to remove the internal barriers that we have set up so we can have an intimate relationship with God.
- 15. All of Us Research ProgramToday we will be discussing the ALL of US Research Program! All of Us is part of a new era in which researchers, health care providers, technology experts, community partners, and the public work together to develop individualized health care.I will be interviewing Dr. Deidre Barfield, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana’s Senior Medical […]
- Imperfect Unity-Pastor Kid LifeOn Imperfect Unity, we will be talking about what it’s like to grow up a Pastors/Preachers Kid. This is going to be a good time!
- The Church and Politics part 2On tonight's Podcast, we had the honor of having Councilwomen and candidate for EBR Mayor-President, Tara Wicker. We will be discussing her campaign, current events, and how it relates to the Body of Christ. I am sure this is going to be a great show.
- Imperfect Unity- Maxie Bloopers in ParentingLets talk about some of the biggest mistakes we have made in parenting from the not so funny to the hilarious!