- Imperfect Unity-No Where to HideGod wants to have an intimate relationship with us but we try to hide our brokenness from him. In tonight's message, we will discuss how to remove the internal barriers that we have set up so we can have an intimate relationship with God.
- 15. All of Us Research ProgramToday we will be discussing the ALL of US Research Program! All of Us is part of a new era in which researchers, health care providers, technology experts, community partners, and the public work together to develop individualized health care.I will be interviewing Dr. Deidre Barfield, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana’s Senior Medical […]
- Imperfect Unity-Pastor Kid LifeOn Imperfect Unity, we will be talking about what it’s like to grow up a Pastors/Preachers Kid. This is going to be a good time!
- The Church and Politics part 2On tonight's Podcast, we had the honor of having Councilwomen and candidate for EBR Mayor-President, Tara Wicker. We will be discussing her campaign, current events, and how it relates to the Body of Christ. I am sure this is going to be a great show.
- Imperfect Unity- Maxie Bloopers in ParentingLets talk about some of the biggest mistakes we have made in parenting from the not so funny to the hilarious!
- 13 Should All Christians Vote Republican-Pastor Robert MaxieTonight we are talking about salvation and politics! Does supporting President Trump mean I am saved and does supporting Vice President Biden mean I am against God? What does political party say about my relationship with God.
- 07 Parenting In Crisis Pastor Rob and Aminga MaxieHow to talk to our kids about things like COVID-19, the Government, racism, school and more. It’s time to have the tough conversations.
- 12 The Church and Politics- Pastor Robert MaxieThis week we have Candidate for Metro Council District 6, Rev. Reginald Pitcher on the show! We will be discussing the role of the Church in Politics. Should we as the body of Christ seek political office and what is the role of the Church in an election. This is going to be an important […]
- 06 Imperfect Unity- Two Good ForgiversFor a marriage to work, we must be Two Good Forgivers and this show is all about forgiveness in marriage. This was a transparent conversation with my amazing wife of 21 years. We have gone through many ups and downs but we are still together because we learned how to forgive years ago and we […]
- 11 Criminal Justice Reform -Robert MaxieThis week on the LibertyBR Podcast, we have the honor of having Councilwomen Erika Green as our guest on the show! We will be discussing Covid-19, crime, police reform and social injustice. I am really looking forward to some great conversation.