The Gift That Keeps Giving
December 16, 2018
Preacher : Elizabeth Altazan
Service Type: Weekly Service
- all about that lifein this message we talk about what the difference between just loving God on Sundays & Wednesdays and loving God everyday of our lives
- your so flakeyHello, today's episode is about the flakiness in our worship.
- Shame Doesn’t live here.hello guys, today's message is about standing with god.
- I should have reached out.hello everyone! this episode is about motivation to touch Jesus
- Sold out sell outtoday's message is about not selling out your Christianity
- Among Wild BeastsWe live in a fallen world and we must be prepared to fight but in order to do so we must have built our lives on a strong foundation. We live amongst beasts and we need the spirit of God to guide us in this wilderness we call life.
- At A DistanceToday message is about how we can sometimes find ourselves following Christ but not close enough to be changed by him. Many of us are following him but following him at a Distance. Pastor Robert Maxie delivers a in-passionate message that compels us all to build a deeper relationship with Christ.
- Working for MeThe second message in our Faith Works series talks about active faith. Too many times we claim to be waiting on God when God is waiting on us to move on his promises. It’s time to get Working!
- Tossed and DrivenIn our first message in the Faith Works series, we are discussing what it means to be Tossed and driven by life and how to stand in the middle of the storm.
- Here's Your SignOur Easter sermon and the conclusion from our series from the book of Jonah. This is one of the most powerful Resurrection Sunday messages I have ever shared and I believe it will bless you. It is titled "Here's Your Sign"